- Best for accessibility, usability, performance, sustainability.
- First create a responsive-by-default page with semantic HTML. Then it is easy to make it moʼ better with progressive enhancement.
- Until we use CSS to blow it.
- HTML is responsive by default. Then we add CSS and destroy that responsiveness. Often, this is because we didnʼt get the HTML right from the start. Semantic HTML is the key.
- The uncarved block … of code.
- A wise young coder once said, “never write a line of code until you have to”. At Craft Code, we took that advice to heart. Now we write code just in time.